Pages

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Texture

Texture

Hi, well we had a few problems with Mr Linky but it didn't stop so many of you joining in the last challenge and what fantastic creations you clever crafters came up with. Thanks for joining us.

Before we go on to this weeks challenge I would just like to let you know, if you don't already, that our fantastic teamie
Michelle has a project featured in the latest edition of Craft Stamper magazine. Well we all know what a very talented lady Michelle is so it's no real suprise to see her in print in such a prestigious magazine. Well done Michelle.


Right, this weeks challenge has been chosen by another talented member of the TT DT
Zoe. How lucky am I to be part of this team which such clever girls. Zoe would like you to use texture in your creation this week and as usual you can make whatever takes your fancy along as there's some texture somewhere. We are sponsored this week by Tanda Stamps so well worth entering this week to be in with a chance of their fantastic prize. Leave a link to them on your blog in order to qualify for the random draw.

I decided to use some
Flower Soft which is something I don't very often use but must admit it does look very pretty. I haven't done any stamping at all on this one as I've used a printed decoupage by FS. To be honest I have been so busy this week sample making that I had to choose a quick option. I did enjoy doing this though, it's quite relaxing really as there's not too much to think about but you end up with a fabulous design. Well here it is, hope you like it.
Don't forget to check out the DT's fabulous creations and we look forward to seeing your take on the challenge.
Thanks for stopping by, I really do appreciate it.
Love, Pat xx

8 comments:

  1. This is fab Pat - Ive just bought some flower soft stamps from the kanban website - 9-99 for 5 sets! Not used the stuff much before either but think I will give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Pat wish my garden looked like that
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat.... congrats on becoming my 100th follower. I already have your address so i will be sending you some candy to celebrate.I will put on a post to tell everyone and send them over to your fab blog to have a look at your wonderful creations I will also post more blog candy to give the rest of my followers chance to celebrate with me too!
    Thank you..
    Glad you liked the tag.
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous the flower soft frame is so effective the curtains and window are inspired. Congratulations on finding Lisa her work is so inspiring and getting a prize lucky you. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card hun, love that window making a scene. Great work hun.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful scene. Love the walking into a garden feel. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic idea and wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x