Pages

Sunday 13 June 2010

Family Day.

Do hope you've had a good weekend.
We've had a lovely family Sunday today.  Our son Jonathan and his girlfriend came for lunch of roast lamb with all the trimmings and plenty of lovely roast potatoes.  They were both hung over after watching the England match with friends last night but didn't get any sympathy from me,  well it was self inflicted  LOL!

Then this afternoon we went over to our daughters as it was our Grandson Elliot's 7th birthday.  He had a ten pin bowling  party with his friends earlier in the day.  We spent a lovely afternoon playing with Elliots toys and goodness knows where they are all going to get stored.

Here is the card I made for him. I decided to use the fabulous WOJ freebie Spider Henry (link on sidebar)and made a gift card.  I saw this idea on Bev's blog and thought it would be perfect to hold a packet of Elliot's favourite sweets.
Spider Henry 1

I coloured Henry with copics and cut him out using the ever popular nesties.  I suspended the nestie mat using some silver thread so that it swings. The papers are downloads which at the moment I can't recall where  from, I'll get back with that info when I remember. I computer generated the 7 and the ribbon is from my stash. 



Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you back again soon.

Love Pat xx

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a fab day Pat will have to pop back to see card think flicvers gone to sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops should read flickers time i turned the light on me thinks lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH love it Pat & i bet Elliot did too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card for a boy. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x