Pages

Tuesday 8 June 2010

Tuesday Taggers - All that Blooms

It's Tuesday again, just where does all the time go?
Well firstly I would like to thank everyone who joined in our last Tuesday Taggers challenge and judging by the number of entries the theme of Textures certainly got your imagination working.  The entries were and are fantastic.

Now for this weeks challenge which has been set by our fantastic teamie Janet who has chosen All that blooms as the theme.  Plenty of room for scope there I think so I'm expecting that we are going to get some bloomin' smashin' entries (sorry!)

Here is my tri-fold card.
I've used image and sentiment stamps from a Buzz Crafts Olivers Orchard set #486  coloured  with Whisper pens.
The spotty paper (I love spotty paper) is from a set by Wild  Rose Studio,  Polka Dots.
The flowers are cut on the cuttlebug as is the nestie tag.
The gorgeous ribbon was bought from The Treasury in Kidderminster
(I may have to pay a return visit!)


Tuesday Taggers Blooms

Now it's over to you.  So please pop over to the TT challenge blog to check out the full details and to be inspired by the fabulous creations that my fellow teamies have designed.
I'm looking forward to checking out your projects and thank you for taking the time to pay me a visit, I really do appreciate it.
Pat xx

p.s.  I am changing internet provider  as of tomorrow (hopefully) so thought I would just let you know incase things go horribly wrong and I go MIA.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Pat love the image
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cute hun, love the soft colours.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Pat, I love the image and the design of your card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pretty card , i love the shape
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, love it. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card Pat love the image

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute card. Love the folding and design. You colouring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card love the image and shaping of the front. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  9. As usual it's stuning. The ribbon is really yummy. I love organza ribbon soooooooo much. Most of my ribbons are organza
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a darling little card.. Cute image..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x