Pages

Saturday 12 June 2010

Sunny Saturday

Good afternoon one and all, hope it is nice and sunny where you are and that your enjoying your weekend.
We had a girls night out last night, a lovely meal and a good old catch up with my fantastic friends, It was long overdue because we all have such full social lives, er hum!, that we had trouble coming up with a free date. So thank you Ann, Adele, Joan, Delena & Jayne it was a fun night and I can't wait for the next one.

I have some exciting news of a fantastic launch on C&C tomorrow. Crafters Companion and the wonderful Jayne Nestorenko are launching the latest in the Cute Companions collection. The show will be on at 10am until Noon so if you are busy at that time don't forget to set the recorder so you don't miss these oh so cute mice.
I have been fortunate enough to get my hands on these little cuties to make samples and I must say they are gorgeous to work with. So here are a couple of the cards I made. If you'd like to see more I have set up a slide show on my other blog and there is also a gallery on the Crafters Companion website and more info on the Inspiration blog (link on the top right).



Cute Companions 2010


Cute Companions 2010

Well hope you like them and enjoy the show.


Before I go I would like to wish the England team the best of luck for tonights match (yes of course they'll be checking out my blog before they go out on the pitch). Hope you all have a great evening.


Love,
Pat xx

7 comments:

  1. Both gorgeous cards Pat looking forward to tomorrows show
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat, great cards looks like another fab collection. Glad to hear you had a good night out, your friend told me you were going out whne I saw in her the shop yesterday.
    Have a good weekend.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat, yes sun here there this afternoon.

    Pleased you had a good night ont, does you good to do something different sometimes.

    Love the CC card, they are such cute images.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fabulous cards Pat,wow lucky you getting these beauties early. I shall be watching tomorrow.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sunny day here too. Gorgeous cards as always Pat.Love BettyXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so cute, will try to watch the show

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely lovely lovely!! Sorry havent been on to say how great your cards are!!
    As for time, it was a lunch break,lol, i find if i do something different every now and then it clears my mind to give me a fresh approach!
    Nicola.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x