Pages

Tuesday 22 June 2010

A girl can never have too many shoes!

Shoes
Hi and as it's Tuesday it's time for another challenge.  This week the theme has been set by our super talented Sally and she  has chosen a subject that is very close to every girls heart Shoes. So without further ado here is my creation.

This shoe was made using a template I came across on the fantastic blog belonging to the extremely talented Terri .So thank you so much Teri  for the brilliant template and the super video clip.

I printed a design from the Crafters Companon Floral CD onto two sheets of  card and printed the template onto the reverse side.  Then I simply followed the very easy instructions and voila.  Just added a bit of lace gathered to make a flower with a pretty brad for the centre. I added some sticky ribbon around the back of the heel.  To be honest mine doesn't compare to the fabulous  shoe on Terri's blog but it was my first attempt so my next one should be better.



Tuesday Taggers Shoes
Now it's your turn and I think you'll agree the possibilities are endless for this challenge.  You can use shoes of any kind, sandles, flipflops, slippers, wellies even hob nail boots if that's what takes your fancy.  Don't forget you can create anything you like, card, tag, bookmark, atc,altered item it's entirely up to you.  That's what makes this challenge great.

So do please pop over to the challenge blog and check out all the fabulous creations that my very talented fellow teamies have designed to inspire you.

Thanks for stopping by and I look  forward to checking out you creations.

Love, Pat xx

10 comments:

  1. Your shoe is fabulous Pat... i need some for my hols - do you have the pair lol!
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant hun! Wanted to make a 3d project myself, but it all went horribly wrong! Gave up and did a card instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat you rocked this your shoe is stunning and thank you so much for sharing the wonderful resource you found it on. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work Pat and love how you have photographed it.

    Might have to pass this week, can't for the life of me think what I've got with a shoe I could use.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, Pat! This is soooo stunning! Would it fit me?! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Pat all you need now is the other 1 & a bag & posh frock to go
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shoe Pat and you are right about the Carte d'Or boxes. We don't eat it much actually but I do save them as they make excellent storage boxes-stackable and see through too.The ice cream isn't bad either! Hugs BettyXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely wonderful Pat, saw something like this in craft stamper made with grunge paper, really do fancy having a go! It's you that's amazed me with your creation this week
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pat, I love your shoe! You did a beautiful job on it with the lace, the focal piece and your choice of paper. I am so glad you enjoyed the video. Thank you so much for mentioning me on your lovely blog.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x