Pages

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Tuesday Taggers - Wedding Day

Today being Tuesday it's time for another challenge over at Tuesday Taggers.  This week the theme of Weddings has been chosen by myself.  I thought as we are well into the Wedding season this would be quite appropriate.
This week our fantastic friends at The Craft Barn are sponsoring the challenge and so there is a £15 voucher for the winner who will be chosen at random.  So don't forget you must leave a link to The Craft Barn in your post to be eligible for the draw.

Here is my take on the theme.

Tuesday Taggers wedding

Image - Crafty Individuals People & Places Miniatures
Shapeability Fleur de Lis Pendant Dies
Crafty Individuals Swirl stamp embossed in gold.
Ribbon & Pearls from stash.
The Craft Barn stock Spellbinders and Crafty Individuals stamps.


My fellow DT members have designed some fantastic creations so do pop over and check them out.  We also have a new member of the team Georgina who is a very talented crafter and lovely lady so you might want to check out her blog too.

Well do hope you decide to join us this week and I look forward to checking out your creations.
Thanks for stopping by.

Love, Pat xx

7 comments:

  1. I saw this on the main blog Pat and thought it was a,mazing - then saw your name so it explained it all!
    I love it. Those medallions are gorgeous as is the vintage image
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow pat this is just the most stunning card I have seen it is just awesome dear
    Hugs Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Pat love it
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this card hun. Those Fleur de lys are fab!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really Beautiful card the layout with the diecuts is so lovely. Great theme this week thank you, xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat this is stunning! I love it. I must get my fleur de lys out and use it a bit more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x