Pages

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Lovely day out.

Good evening one and all. 

What a lovely day out I've had to day, My daughter and I took my Mum out for lunch followed by a visit to the theatre by way of a belated birthday present.  We saw Hairspray with Brian Conolly and Les Dennis,it was fantastic, such a fun show.

I did get a bit of crafting done this morning before going out and I will try and get some more done before getting my beauty sleep.  Unfortunately nothing I can share with you today, it's all DT work.

Here's hoping we have another lovely sunny day tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Goodnight,
Pat xx

9 comments:

  1. It's lovely when everything comes together.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds Like you had a lovely time..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great day Pat
    DT work so nowt i should be putting my pennies away for
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pat, glad you had a lovely day. OOOHHHH I am sooooooo jelaous I would have loved to have gone to seen hairspray. Thanks for your lovely comment about Abbie, we live in hope !!!!, bit for now just have to keep our chins up and get on with it.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bet it was great.I love the film.
    xxxlove debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. eek hope it's not for a few weeks just bought the Cinch on tuesday
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to see Hairspray-a real girls night out. I did very well at resisting but I did buy a oouple of things this week-didn't do so well the week before as I bought three. OOPS.Then there was the demo visit!Bet Brian Connolly was great fun. Love BettyXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you enjoyed your day and loving all your latest creations, very gorgeous!
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x