Pages

Tuesday 8 June 2010

A fun Award

I have been given this award by the very talented Lyndsey who owns our fantastic local craft store Lora Crafts.  Thank you Lyndsey for this, it's a fun idea.


So this is how it works :- Post the award on your blog and tell 6 outrageous lies and 1 truth about yourself, or switch it to the other way round..


So here we go.


  1. I am a qualified fitness instructor
  2. I ran the London marathon last year and finished in 3hours 25mins.
  3. I am allergic to chocolate
  4. I would rather spend a morning  ironing than messing about with paper and paints.
  5. I have a photographic memory
  6. I spend far too  much time on my computer
  7. I keep all my crafting goodies in a shoe box but it's half full now so I'm gonna have to buy a new pair of shoes next year. 
Which one is true?


Now I have to pass it on to 7 others so here goes.


Yvonne
Nicki
Enjay
Idiko
Teri
Anne
Wendy.




Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow, as long as the Internet changeover goes smoothly Ha Ha!




Pat xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh Thx Pat that's put smile on my face lol
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cheeky, LOL! Have to have a think now then. . .
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now then -could it be the marathon? Then again is it number 6. By the way mine wasn't number6. LOL BettyXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x