Pages

Monday 21 June 2010

Just because

Well what a gorgeous day it is here in the West  Midlands hope it is just as lovely where ever you are.
Went shopping this morning for bedroom furniture and got a great deal so spent £300 less than we thought we were going to. Oh I do love a bargain, well not exactly a bargain as we still had to part with quite a substantial sum but you know what I mean.
Anyway my intention was to get on with some DT work when we got back but couldn't get inspired.  So I decided to use some of the bits and bobs I had lying around on my desk and make a card to try and get the juices flowing and just because I wanted to.
Well here it is.

Riaby Elisabeth Bell
I had some oddments of K & Co paper and an SCACD Ria image by Elisabeth Bell (SCACD stamps available from Crafters Companion)already stamped just waiting to be coloured with my copics.  I punched out a few flowers used a piece of ribbon from my stash and there you have it.

Well I really had better go and try to get inspired as time is running out but the lovely sunshine is calling me into the garden and I'm finding it very difficult to resist.

Who will win sunshine or cards?  I'll let you know.

By for now and thanks so much for stopping by.
Pat xx

7 comments:

  1. sounds like youve had a good day then? and a result to boot! well done you! and i love your card, its so pretty.
    Hope your keeping busy ;-)
    take care
    Nicki
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Pat scrumptious papers are you out of the garden yet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Pat,I done both today, Morning the garden, afternoon Crafting.Best of both worlds.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. whata pretty card Pat . those Dp's are gorgeous and the flowers fabulous. I love a bargain too!
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say , SUNSHINE!
    Beautiful card hun, do love the beautiful colours. so pretty.
    And a bargin ( even if you spent loads) that means £300 for craft.. yes? Thats the way I look at it.lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pat

    How good it is to get a bargain these days, well done.

    And yes beautiful weather here as well, let's hope it lasts.

    Great card as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Pat! Sounds like you had a good day. Hope you got a bit of time in that garden and some crafting done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x