Pages

Saturday 29 May 2010

Free Digi Image from Whiff of Joy




Hi there, well what a miserable start to the Bank Holiday weekend. I have something to share with you that might just cheer you up. I've just been over to Bev's fantastic blog and she has news of a free Spider Henry digi download that Katharina of Whiff of Joy is kindly offering us. He is so cute, you'll just love him. So why not pop over to Katherina's blog to check him out and also see what the fabulous DT have created using the image.
I've got a birthday card to make for my Grandson Elliot's birthday in a couple of weeks so this will be perfect and I know he will love it.


I was also cheered up today when my copy of Craft Stamper popped through the letterbox. I get so excited when it arrives and can't wait to check out all the fantastic creation. I had a lovely suprise today when I saw that our fabulous TT teamie Michelle had an absolutely stunning project in there. Well done Michelle. If you haven't already, please check out Michelle's blog as she is a brilliant and very inspirational crafter.


Well let's hope this wet and dreary weather takes a turn for the better so that everyone can enjoy their well earned break.


Well my tummies runbling so I think it's time for some lunch.
Thanks for stopping by,
Love, Pat xx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the cute spidermouse, my son will love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat
    Thanks so much for your lovely comments, here, on my blog and on TT. You've made my day!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi pat
    i dont know why i havent followed your blog before im so behind!!!
    thanks for your lovely comments you are so kind xxxi love your blog xx
    love debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x