Pages

Sunday 23 May 2010

What a scorcher!

Hi, well what a gorgeous Sunday, long may it continue. I managed to get some gardening done this morning before it got too hot and then enjoyed the rest of the day just tatting about. No crafting today, well I did venture into the craft room and OK I did stick a few bits and pieces on a card, well it's difficult not to.


Right then I've decided to join in the Colour Create challenge again this week. I love the cool colour combo of Soft Green and Light Aqua and the DT creations certainly are Cool!
Here's my card.

The image is by Elizabeth Bell for SCACD, I think it's Emma, which I bought from Crafters Companion. It's coloured using my Whisper pens. The papers are just some I had in my drawer, the swirl in the corner is cut using my slice, which I also bought from Crafters Companion, and the other bits and bobs are from my stash.  Oh yes roses are Wild Orchid sprayed with glimmer mist and stickled, although it doesn't show on the pic. 

Well that's it from me tonight, just hope the gorgeous weather continues tomorrow.
Love, Pat xx

7 comments:

  1. Pat it's beautiful! I love that colour combo and the stamp is beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is lovely and the image is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Pat, lovely colours and a fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat this is so sweet. Loving the colours .. perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning sweetie this is just beautiful I love the colours and the image, it is all just perfect
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. isnt the weather fantastic...you used the colours perfectly...gorgeous summery card...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x