Pages

Monday 10 May 2010

Great colours

Hi there hope you all had a good weekend.  I haven't taken part in many challenges, well hardly any, lately as I've been kept busy.  Anyway I always enjoy taking part in the Colour Create challenge when I can so here is the creation I have made for the latest which is to use KHAKI, AQUA, BROWN AND CREAM and I love this colour combo.
I have used a couple of basic grey papers, an odd piece of bazill bling edged with MS punch and the image is a Sarah Kay from Stampavie coloured with distress inks and layered. The ribbon is from my stash.

The Colour Create DT as usual have come up with  some fantastic designs which are sure to give you inspiration so why not pop over and check them out. There is a great set of rubber stamps up for grabs too and they also have a DT call.
Thank you so much for stopping by, I really do appreciate it and if you'd like to leave me a comment that would be great.
Love,
Pat xx

4 comments:

  1. this is cute pat, lovely colours.
    I have bought me beads of the web, some from ebay store, and I love beads direct, they also have video tutorial on their site.
    I am enjoying this so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute! I love your papers and what a super sweet image!
    Thanks for joining Colour Create this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous SK image and such a pretty girly card....thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge and DT call...good luck
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! love your layout! thanks for joining C.C this week!
    Hugs di xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x