Pages

Tuesday 4 May 2010

What a load of rubbish!

Tuesday Taggers Challenge
Recyling

Hi there, hope you all had a good Bank Holiday, pity the weather wasn't better. 
Well this week at Tuesday Taggers our fab teamie Ildiko set the theme of Recycling. So get out all the stuff you've stashed away just knowing it is going to come in useful one day.  That day is here!!
Please pop over to the Taggers blog to check out the fabulous creations that my fellow teamies have come up with.
Well here is mine.
Well I was just about to throw out this faulty DVD (I was supposed to record Lost for my son and it didn't work- sorry Jonathan!) when I thought I can use that for this weeks challenge.  So I decided on the oh so popular easel card.  I cut the flowers out of newspaper using my nestie Big Scalloped Circles  LG and then coloured each layer using distress inks Fired Brick and Mustard Seed. I cut the centre layer from silver mirri and coloured with copics  then added a button from my button box. The sentiment was also cut from the newspaper (Wolverhampton Express & Star) and layered onto a bit of silver paper from a margarine tub and a piece of card from an old tag.  The base of the card is coloured with the DI too.
Well there you have it, now lets see what you can find lying around. Can't wait to check them out.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Love Pat xx

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea making a round Easel card. It looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Pat! I think this is the perfect use for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Pat and it turned out brilliantly. Love the printed flower. Now where did I put all those freebie CD roms?
    Much Love
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card and great save those duff CDs are so useful. Love all the extra recycling included in this wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this CD project Pat. Even rubish can give us surprise lol
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x