Pages

Sunday 20 September 2009

What a week

Hi everyone, well I hope you've had a better day than I have. I mentioned in an earlier post that my hubby John who suffers from MS wasn't too well but it got a whole lot worse and he was admitted to hospital today. It was very scarey as they thought he had an aneurism at first which is life threatening. Thankfully after doing a CT scan they found that wasn't the case. However they decided he had some kind of infection but weren't sure what type or which part of the body. When I left they were waiting for the blood cultures but have started him on antibiotics anyway. They got him quite stable so hopefully he will have a better night and tomorrow they will know the extent of the problem.
I feel totally exhausted not getting much sleep the last couple of nights so hopefully I'll have a good night and feel refreshed tomorrow ready to face whatever transpires.
We are still waiting for the insurance to come and assess the damage to our drive so it is all fun and games here at the moment.
Never mind these things come to try us but I just wish they wouldn't all come at once!
Hopefully I'll have better news tomorrow.
Sorry for being so gloomy.
Love, Pat xx
.

9 comments:

  1. Oh Pat, sorry to hear about your hubby, hope he gets better soon. Has you say things are sent to try us, but at the end of the day its makes us stronger. Have a good rest and you'll be ready to take on more challenges ahead.

    Take care
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Pat, Im so sorry that you hubby is ill.. I do hope he gets feeling better, and that you can get some much needed rest..You Take care, and I will keep you & hubby in my prayers.
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat

    Sorry to hear you've had such a worrying time, there's nothing harder than seeing those you love struggling. Thinking about you and hoping your husband improves quickly. Do get in touch if you want a natter.
    Much love
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat .. I am thinking of you both . You must be totally shattered!

    I just don't know what to say. But keep yourself well too as well as John. You need to be well yourself hun xx Love to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you both Pat wishing John a speedy get well soon hope you managed to get some sleep last night take care
    Hugs
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Pat mate, hope all is well and he gets better soon, sounds like we both need a break eh? ;-)
    will give you a big hug at craftaganza! think we both need one eh?
    take care hun
    Nicki
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so much for your kind messages. I'm going to the hospital later and I'll let you know how he is. I did manage to get a good nights sleep which has helped.
    Big hugs
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Pat I am so sorry about John dear, but at least they have got him stable now dear, what an awful worry for you, you know I am thinking of you and sending you both big hugs. Hope he continues to improve dear.
    BTW No I was not working on Popocrn (well just a bit), Sara has started to stock Elizabeth Bell and Victoria Case stamps so I am making some samples for them.
    Hugs sweetie
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww Bless him Pat, but he is in the best place, lets hope they get him sorted out soon.
    You make sure to take good care of yourself as well

    hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x