Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2009

Good news & Thank You

Good morning everyone,
Well I am feeling much better today as John has begun to improve and is much more responsive than he was. What a relief. I would like to thank all my fantastic blog buddies for their wonderful messages of support, they were such a help and I really appreciate it. Aren't crafters just the most wonderful people, the salt of the earth as the saying goes.
Once again thank you on John's behalf too and if I get chance I might be back later with a card.
Hugs,
Pat xx

2 comments:

  1. Morning Pat so pleased things are getting better for John, but Hun you must make sure you look after yourself, cos he is going to need you
    Hugs Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat i am so pleased that john is getting better by the day.
    Thinking of you both , take care xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x