Pages

Friday 25 September 2009

An award from Yvonne


Hi there, hope you are having a good day.

I feel very honoured to have received this fabulous award from the lovely Yvonne. Thank you so much Yvonne. If you haven't visited Yvonne's blog yet can I suggest you do as it's full of inspiration and enthusiasm.

Now I have to list 5 addictions and pass it on to 5 more blogger.

Well here are the addictions

  1. Of course my biggest addiction has to be crafting.

  2. All things sweet, be it cake, chocolate, icecream, sweets etc etc.

  3. Glitter and sparkle

  4. Ribbon

  5. Computer.

I would like to pass it on to


Must go now got a man coming from the insurance to check out the damage to the drive.
Bye, Pat xx

2 comments:

  1. well done on this award pat, Glad to hear John is getting better

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE Pat I can't think of a better recipient of this award, and many thanks for thinking off me, I do appreciate it, I will wear it with pride on my blog....Many Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x