Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2009

Candy & Tutorial

Hi there hope you've had a good day.
Just popped on to let you know about some candy that Angie has on offer and also a great frame tutuorial she has on her blog. Haven't had a chance to try this out but when I get some time I will definately give it a go.
Hope to be posting pics of some of the creations I made for the launch of the Crafters Companion Cute Companions Winter Tales, designed by Jayne Nestorenko, soon. If you didn't catch the shows today you might want to check the collection out on the CC & Jaynes websites. It's a brilliant collection.

Love, Pat xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hun hope you enjoyed yesterday, I was guessing which were your cards, silly me forgot to take photos of most of my cards, I only managed to capture the first 6 I made, oh well, Meeting Sara and Jayne at the Ally Pally staying with them overnight at the hotel, really excited now
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x