Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2009

Tuesday Taggers -Diecuts & Punches

Hi everyone, sorry I'm a bit behind today posting my DT my creation for the Tuesday Taggers challenge. This week the challenge is to use diecuts and punches in your creation, you don't have to use both, unless you want to of course. If you want some inspiration pop over and check out the fabulous designs the DT have come up with. Do hope you join the challenge this week and I look forward to seeing your fabulous creations.


I've used the Shapeability Fleur de Lis pendant die to cut these pretty shapes. I've folded sections to create the medallion effect. These dies are very pretty but it can be a bit tricky releasing the diecut.

Well that's about it from me today but I'll try and get back soon with another card. Have fun.

Love, Pat xx

4 comments:

  1. Pat this is truly stunning. Such a beautiful creation. How fab is this, well done hun. you have out done yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat this is really stunning dear love how you have folded the shape, you certainly are the fold queen
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning.. Love the
    3D look. very Beautiful.. love it!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow gorgeous Pat Love it
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x