Pages

Saturday 5 September 2009

A fabulous award.


I am so pleased to have received this lovely award from my good blogging friend Ildiko. Thank you Hun. Ildiko is a great blogger, always visiting and leaving comments, which I love to receive and she has a fantastic blog and some brilliant creations,so you might like to pay her a visit.

I also received the same award the other day and passed it on then. So I would like to pass it on this time to any of my great blogging friends out there. Please when you visit take this award and display it with pride 'cause I really appreciate your support.

2 comments:

  1. its a lovely award to get.. and well deserved x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award.. You so deserve it..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x