Pages

Saturday 19 September 2009

Colour Create challenge - Neon green & black

Hi there, hope you are all having a good day. Started off dull here but the sun has just come out so hopefully it will stay for a while. I'm trying to catch up on some crafting today that has been put on the back boiler while I've been busy working on some projects. Hubby isn't too well so no gadding about to craft shops for us today.

Well I haven't had chance to join in the challenge over at Colour Create for a while which is a shame 'cause I love this challenge. I was determined to get a card done today for the challenge, which by the way is neon green and black with the option of leaves and charms and so here it is.

I decided to use my new cuttlebug folder that I got last week from Crafters Companion I had admired this for a while and decided it could be the answer to my Christmas card crisis. So I now have one Christmas card made, loads to go. The card blank is papermania, the green pearl is from CC, black pearls from Joanna Sheen. Ribbon, lace border, tree charm all from stash.

Thanks for popping by and hope you have a good weekend.

Pat xx

8 comments:

  1. This is a very striking card. love the green and black together .. such a wonderful combo ..urm ,lol
    Love this embossing folder .. so pretty and so much you can do with it too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the cuddlebug folder! Thanks for joining in CC this week. Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Pat, I have that lace tree, i haven't used it on a card yet. Think i will now x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very stunning..Great color combo..Love the embossing.. Very lovely..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Pat not only do I love the color but I just adore everything about it ... tfs great job ... but then I'm not surprised at all.
    Lynn:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card... Love the embossing.....

    Thank you for joining us this week at Colour Create Challenge..
    hugs, janny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pat. What a beautiful creation. I think this is one amazing Christmas card. Love the scallops and that embossing. A really stunning card. Thank you for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Pat do love that green card & the cuttlebug folder
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x