Pages

Saturday 26 September 2009

Gorgeous day.

Hi there, well it's a gorgeous day here in the West Midlands and I do hope it is wherever you are.
Well John's out of hospital and much better. It turns out it was pneumonia so he's got some breathing exercises to do. First time he did them I thought there was something wrong with him. I said "what's the matter John" in a state of panic and he said oh I'm just doing my breathing exercises. Can't print my reply!
I've been to Lyndsey Maries opening of her new craft shop Lora Crafts today. Of course I had to buy something to support her, well thats my excuse anyway. She's got a lovely selection of stock including Penny Black, MS punches, K&Co papers, Nesties and loads more. I got a K&Co paper pad £1 cheaper than Hobbycraft, some DS tape, some printed Craftwork Cards sentiments and a Nestie labels die. If you are anywhere in the vacinity of Wednesfield Nr. Wolverhampton you might like to pay Lyndsey a visit. She's situated in the shopping precint at Ashmore Park estate.
Well I'd better go I'm supposed to be getting on with my project which needs to be done by the beginning of next week but I keep getting distracted.
Have a good weekend everyone.
Love,
Pat xx

6 comments:

  1. Im so glad to hear that John is doing much better..Oh I wish I had been shopping with you, sounds like so much fun..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news that your John's home bet he's glad too glad you enjoyed your shopping trip does the world of good getting a crafty fix. project!!! is there something your not telling us :-0
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat,
    Sorry I hevnt been by for a while, have been extremely busy. Just read you posy about your hubby, must have been pretty scary for you both at first. Glad to hear he is on the mend thoough!. Thanks for popping by on Sat it was lovely to see you even though we didnt get to chat much. I was exhausted sat night, it was none stop all day. Glad you liked my new stock I have had some very good comments about it all and it makes all the hard work behind the scenes feel worthwhile. Hope to see you soon.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Pat Just catching up on blogland and shocked to hear John has been poorly. Hope he's on the mend now. We are still grafting away at the decorating. Why does it take so much effort when someone else is doing it?Bought a new bedhead and now got oodles of packaging to get rid of. Have made a few cards recently too as well as knitting (and crochet!)Lots and lots of hugs Betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am glad that John is home, now you can both get some rest, Craft shopping is a good way to lift the spirits

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pat, I can just imaging the colour of the air...LOL. glad John is on the mend, our men do give us worries don't they, waiting for the results of Brian's MOT, fingers crossed so much I stabbed myself with my craft knife...LOL. Hugs to you both Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x