Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2009

Cute Companions Winter Tales

Hope you've had a good day and enjoyed the lovely sunshine. Here are a few of the creations I made for the Crafters Companion Cute Companions launch.











This is the box which contains the baubles on the ribbon.
The bauble images are stamped onto acetate and glittered then layed on nesties then attached to the ribbon.



This one is a shadow box but the picture is a bit dark



There are lots more so I think I'll make a "Slide" with them.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Pat love them all got mine in record time even managed to cut all the stamps out straight away lets hope i can use them in record time
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so it was all your fault then was it .. lol

    These are toattaly stunning.. I have to say , when i saw that beautiful hanger .. just loved it .. well done hun . once again you have out done yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crickey Anne that was quick. Can't wait to see what you come up with. No pressure then LOL!!
    Thanks for your kind comments and for yours Yvonne.
    Love Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Hun they are all fabulous what a lot you made, I was tied up with Popcorn and didn't have too much time to play, but then who needs my cards with fantastic ones like these they are all stunning dear
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I missed these earlier Pat, but some beautiful creations, all so different.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I think somebody is getting ready for the holidays great job tfs
    Lynn:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynn I wish but these cards are all samples made for the launch of the Cute Companions Winter Tales collection. I haven't got a single one made for my own use.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work is jaw-droppingly stunning and hugely inspirational Pat. Love them all but, the ribbon hanger is just to die for. Thank you muchly Pat.

    Marion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x