Pages

Tuesday 9 March 2010

St Patrick's Day with Tuesday Taggers

Hi all, sorry I'm a little bit late, again! This week the theme for the Tuesday Taggers challenge is St. Patricks day chosen by our fabulous teamie Teri. As usual the choice of project is entirely up to you, whatever takes your fancy.

Here's the card I came up with.

The image is a freebie from Elizabeth O Dulemba coloured with copics. I think my shamrock is four leaf clover but hey it's good luck anyway.



Now then drum roll.................. and the winner of last weeks swirls and curls challenge and recipient of the absolutely fantastic prize from the very generous Jean & Malcolm of Crafty Individuals is No. 42 JanR. Well done Jan just know you are going to have a great time using this fabulous pack of goodies. We are all so envious and I don't know how I've managed to keep my little mits off it. Thank you all for entering into the fun and we look forward to seeing your creations again this week.

Bye for now
Pat xx

8 comments:

  1. Great card Pat - where on earth did you find the leprechaun? Love those colours - the irish flag colours arn't they?
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Pat....colours are great...hugs Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is soooo cute, love that image.
    loveing the green you have used

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a mischievous looking leprechaun! Great card hun!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card, he is cheeky looking.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you did not fix it for me then , lol

    Lovely card hun, Now I have not st pat' day stuff, but gonna try and come up with something for this..
    Loving this so much, such a funky image x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pat

    What wonderful vibrant colours, great co-ordination.

    Confess I am struggling with the theme this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pat! I love what you did with my leprechaun and I'd love to include it in next week's Coloring Page Tuesday Alert (e-newsletter). Do you mind? (I feature one card a week made with my Coloring Page Tuesday images.) Please let me know! elizabeth@dulemba.com
    Great job!
    :)
    e
    Elizabeth O. Dulemba
    http://dulemba.om

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x