Pages

Tuesday 30 March 2010

I've got the bug!

Tuesday Taggers challenge

Bugs


Hi there, sorry I've not been about much of late, life & the NEC getting in the way again.

Well today being Tuesday it's time for the
Tuesday Taggers challenge. This week the theme has been chosen by moi and it's Bugs. Now from what I can gather there have been a lot of bugs about this week but we only want the crafting variety. The DT have done themselves proud again this week so please pop over and check out their fabulous creations. Hopefully they will inspire you enough to join in the challenge this week and if that's not enough I'm sure the fabulous prize up for grabs from the Craft Barn will do the trick.

Here's my creation. I cut the card shape and layers using a nestie die and used a cute little stamp that's been lying around in my box for quite a while. I water coloured the image and the edge of the nestie with Marvy Le Plume pens. The Nestie's and the MLP pens are available from the Craft Barn.




My copy of Craft Stamper popped through the letterbox today and congratulations are in order. Our very own super talented Tagger teamie Michelle has won the ATC prize and the extremely talented Debbie Dolphin has her fantastic easel card as the main feature on the front cover. So congratulations to you both , so very well deserved.

Looking forward to checking out all your creations.


Pat xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Pat

    Bugs eh, very cute indeed and nice Spring colours as well. Must see what I can come up with.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card hun - and shaped too, well done you!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I love that bug and your colours. I definitely need some more nesties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, that little image is just so pleasing love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card I love the shape and colours used and the bug is just adorable

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat , how cutie is this bug.. love the shape of this too.
    So much fun this challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, cute little fella! Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Pat, the shape's fab too!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x