Pages

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Swirls & Curls

Tuesday Taggers challenge

Swirls & Curls


Good morning my dear friends. I'm hoping today is going to be bright and sunny as it was yesterday. A bit of sunshine works wonderfully to pick up your spirits, well it does mine.


Today being Tuesday it's time for another Tuesday Taggers challenge. The theme this week,which was chosen by myself, is swirls & curls. I decided to use Crafty Individuals swirl stamps CI-235 and I am delighted to tell you that the fantastic Crafty Individuals are our sponsors for the challenge this week. To be in with a chance of winning please put a link to them in your post and a winner will be chosen at random. Why not pop over to the CI website to check out their fantastic products.



I decided to make a circular easel card this week after being inspired by Debbie Dolphin's fabulous creations.

The paper has been created by using distress inks (worn lipstick, dusty concored & peeled paint) sprayed with water and then misted with Irridescent Gold Glimmer Mist. I stamped the CI-235 swirl stamp onto the paper using the dusty concord ink.

The little girl image is from one of CI miniature pads People & Places inside a frame cut using my pink slice.

The curls are circles of the paper cut around like orange peel.



Now it's your turn. Please join in with the fun this week and if you need any inspiration pop over to the TT challenge blog to check out the fantastic creations the DT have come up with. I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.


Thank you so much for visiting today and please leave me a comment so I know you've been and then I can come and visit you.


Have a good day,


Hugs, Pat xx

16 comments:

  1. Pat this is fantastic, wish I could take part in the challenge this week, to get my hands on this awesome prize....Love Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this card hun. Loving the beautiful shapes you have made with the swirls on the top.. how creative!
    See I was quick, cause I have no life, and never sleep, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Pat love the little curls.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Pat thats gorgeous and so very original too
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow hun that is jaw droppingly awesome.
    Thought I might have spoken too soon, more work on teh way!!!!!
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Pat! I think Debbie is doing a feature in next months craft stamper if the back page preview is anything to go by lol Im with Avril I wish I could enter this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card hun - love the mix of colours here!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Pat this is gorgeous...it has been great working with you hugs Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous pat.they really do get addictive the easel cards!!love the swirls xx
    love debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning, Pat. I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you made this that paper wonder and your curly swirlys - Neat! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just beautiful.. Love the image and the swirls are awesome..Very lovely!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the circular easel card and those swirls and curlys are ace !
    maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabby prize this week love yr take on the card and thanx for yr lovely comment on my blog

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well that really is swirly and curly cute but then I love all your ideas tfs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ow how Pat, this is fab! love the shape, its brill
    take care
    Nicki
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x