Pages

Tuesday 23 March 2010

More Flower Fairies

Thought I would just show you a couple more of the cards I made for the launch of Crafters Companion's Flower Fairies in the Garden. Just to remind you that the POTD launches at 9pm tonight on Ideal World (Sky 644, Freeview 22, Virgin 747, Freesat 812.)

This is an easel card which I created by making a template of an enlarged nestie label. I had an email from Chris for a template of this card, so when I can find the time I may do a tutorial. The image is a pyrimage of Candytuft and the backing paper is from the design Sets of the CD rom.



For this card I used Design paper and border from the CD and the image is stamped. The stamps in this collection are smaller than the originals and fit perfectly onto any size and shape of card.


Hope you enjoy the show, I'm sure you will. I'll get back soon with some more samples.


Love, Pat xx

3 comments:

  1. These are lovely hun!
    Guess what - I get to work with you here as well - YEAY!!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat - love the unusual shape of this easel card, and I adore Flower Fairies - it really is beautiful.
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Pat, as if you'd ever do anything other!!
    Werent they just lovely to work with!!.Nicola.xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x