Pages

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Masquerade

Tuesday Taggers Challenge
Jesters /Masquerade Ball

Hi there, hope things are good for you today.
Can't believe it's Tuesday again , where do the days go? So it's time for another challenge over at Tuesday Taggers. This week the challenge has been set by the very talented teamie Avril and we want you to include a connection to Jesters / Masquerade Ball in your project. If you should need any inspiration the DT have come up with some fantastic examples again this week so please pop over and check them out. I'm sure you will decide to join us this week and I look forward to seeing your take on the challenge. Have fun.

As I hadn't got any suitable stamps for this challenge I decided to use another of Elizabeth O Dulemba's fabulous designs to create a mask. I coloured it using Twinkling H2Os and added glitter for the jewels. Only wish the shimmer and sparkle showed up on the photo. I'm sure this one will end up in Jessica's dance costume box.


That's it from me for the moment, see you soon,

Love, Pat xx

11 comments:

  1. Wow Pat this is a stunner! Loving the colours and the mask shape is brilliant x Thanks for being so fabulously talented and being on our special team xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning Pat.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very colourful hun - love the shape!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat it is gorgeous! I love the colours and the shimmer from H2Os. thanks for introducing me to Elizabeth's site. I can see I will be visiting often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's very striking! I love the vibrant colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous mask Pat, now we just need a ball to go to!! Love the bright colours you've chosen.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. your mask is wonderful. I could see these as gifts at a party, party favors???
    thanks for sharing
    michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool is this. Same maske we used and yet so different. I love this ladies site, she is so telented and all free images.
    hugs
    Ildiko x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is beautiful .. I know what you mean , tried to get the shimmer to work on mine too ( yes, I have done one, NOW) , lol .. love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely Pat been meaning to do one all week, but not found the time, maybe i will join in tomorrows challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Pat thank you for your comments just getting the hang of blogging .love your cards what a small world you live so near . The new flower faries look beautiful like your samples
    Ros

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x