Pages

Saturday 13 March 2010

I'm even more excited!

Hi there dear friends hope you are having a good day. Thought I would just share the card I made for my Mum for Mothers Day. I must admit I did leave it until the last minute but although it was a quickie I am quite pleased with the end result. I used some Laura Ashley papers for the backing and the flower and coloured the beads with copics. I must say the beads look a bit dodgy on the photo but they look perfectly alright in reality.



Now then you are wondering why I'm excited yet again. Well I got my Cliff concert tickets in the post this morning so I was jumping for joy. Wasn't sure if I'd managed to get any as I had made a postal application and just had to wait and see. I've got to wait until October but it's good to have something to look forward to.
Hope you all have a great Mothers Day and that you get spoilt rotten. We are going to my sons for the day only hope he doesn't get us doing more DIY, only joking he wouldn't do that, or would he?
Bye for now,
Love, Pat xx


3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Pat,I love that flower.Well good for you getting Cliff tickets,have a great time when you go.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Pat, such a clever use of DP to provide a stem for your lovely flower. Thanks for your special wishes.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! Hope your son spoils you on Mother's day and there is no sign of any DIY!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x