Pages

Friday 5 March 2010

Fantastic prize!

Hi my dear friends, hope you are having a good day and enjoying some lovely sunshine as we are here in the West Midlands of England.
Thought I would just stop by and show you the fantastic prize on offer by the fantastic Crafty Individuals who are sponsoring the Tuesday Taggers challenge this week. To be honest I'm really not going to want to part with it and wish I could take part in the challenge myself.
The goodies included are 2 miniature image pads, 1 Background paper pad and it's just gorgeous, 3 stamp plates and two packs of mounts.
Just to remind you the challenge this week is nice and easy really, all you have to do is include swirls and curls in your project and post a link to Craft Individuals. Simple isn't it, so good luck everyone.



2 comments:

  1. You know how much you love me ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? we could share, *wink *wink LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I also LOVE LOVE LOVE Ci and these stamps are on my list to get! wouldn't really split three ways would it? lol

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x