Pages

Thursday 1 April 2010

Is this Spring?

Good Evening, well hasn't it been a miserable old day? Well it has here in the West Midlands of England, started the day with sunshine but soon became wet and dismal. It's Spring!!
Thought I would just pop on and show this card that I made for my SIL, it's her birthday on Sunday, so hope the Easter bunny is extra kind to her.
I made this card up in a bit of a rush but decided to try some of my NEC purchases. The stamps are Clarity on a brayered background. I created blossom and grass from flower soft. The MS border and the gems are also NEC purchases but the ribbon is from my stash. Gonna have to set aside some time to have a good play with the Clarity stamps I bought but goodness knows when that will be. I've got so much going on that the moment, crafting and other things I don't know how I'm gonna fit it all in. Added to that I strained the muscles in my back about 10 days ago and I'm still in quite a bit of pain. Enough of my whinging, I've got plenty of good things to look forward to and enjoy.




Just off to watch Master Chef, just wish I could taste what they cook.
Thanks for stopping by,
Love Pat xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, pat! I love the blues

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Pat. I haven't tried Brayering yet I have that to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope you back will be feeling better soon and yummy NEC goodies here

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x