Pages

Monday 19 April 2010

Phew what a busy weekend!

Hi there, hope you all had a good weekend enjoying the lovely sunshine. Do hope the volcanic ash fiasco hasn't inconvenienced you in any way. I feel so sorry for people who have had to cancel their holiday plans and of course those stuck away from home. Our son's flight back from Ireland was cancelled yesterday but fortunately they had the forsight to book the ferry crossing as soon as they could but still have to wait until tomorrow. Good job they booked when they did as it was soon fully booked.
I've had no travel problems this weekend just been rushed off my feet doing card samples for a Crafters Companion show that has been brought forward to Wednesday. Now I'm waiting patiently for the courier to come and collect them, do hope he arrives as I would hate to have done all that work for them then not to get there.
While I'm on here thought I might as well upload a little card I made for a friend last week. As you can see it's a sympathy card and I thought the so cute WOJ Henry would send much love.
I coloured him with distress inks and the papers, sentiment & candy are by Craftwork Cards. The lovely braid is from stash.


Well better go and get sorted before the Grandchildren arrive from school. They are staying over tonight which will be nice if a little bit hectic.

Sorry I haven't done much visiting the last few days but I'll try and make up this week.

Hugs, Pat.

3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card.. Love the darling little image and its colored just Fab..Very lovely!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. hope your Son arrives home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x