Pages

Monday 19 April 2010

Patchwork Polly & Friends designed by Jayne Nestorenko

Hi there dear friends just popped back to let you know about the launch of the super talented Jayne Nestorenko's new stamp collection for Crafters Companion, Patchwork Polly & Friends. The show will be live tomorrow between 10am & 12 noon on Create and Craft, Sky 671.


I must say these stamps are just so adorable and it's been an absolute pleasure and honour to have been working with them. I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them and I am sure that they are gonna be a big big hit. You really wont want to miss this show so if you wont be in please remember to set your recorder. You might want to check out the CC website and gallery too.


Here are a couple of my samples by way of a sneak peak.







I'll be back tomorrow with some more.

Enjoy the show.

Love, Pat xx

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous samples Pat, love the new CC images they are just adorable. All the extra little stamps really add to the fun.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pat , why .. I was looking at them, and thought, no, not my type of thing .. now you have to go and put these on here... NOW I NEED THEM ..
    They are soooo sweet .. oh stop CC/ Jane can't cope!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x