Pages

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Tag along with us

Tuesday Taggers challenge.

Give us a Tag

Hi there, hope you got plenty of chocolate and had a good Easter. I would just like to thank everyone who joined in the TT challenge last week, what fabulous creations. Also I would like to thank everyone for leaving such lovely comments on the TT blog, it really does mean a lot to us.

Well usually we say you can create whatever you fancy but this week would like to get back to our roots and ask you to create a tag. This challenge has been set by our fabulous guest designer Georgina Ellis who is also our sponsor, so kindly donating a stamp plate by Paper Artsy . As always the DT have come up with some fantastic designs and if you pop over and check them out I'm sure you will agree. Do hope you decide to join in with the fun this week and look forward to checking out your creations.

I decided to create a tag notebook and got out the Distress inks using Dusty Concord, Peeled Paint & Tattered Rose to create the paper which I layered onto a tag cut from cream pearl card. I then used a clear embossing pen to draw the cracks and embossed with gold embossing powder. The image is stamped using the stamp that came with the March edition of Craft Stamper. I used Dusty Concord around the edges and coloured the image lightly with copics. The buttons and fibres are from stash and are actually purple not blue as they appear on the photo.




Thanks for popping over and I'm looking forward to checking out your creations. Oh and don't forget to put a link to Georgina's blog in your post so that you can be included in the prize draw.

Have a good day.

Pat xx

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tag.. Love the image and the cracks that you did.. very lovely!!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Pat - Love that CS stamp myself too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag hun! Love it.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag, Pat! Great colours. I've just been clearing my table and found that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tag, love the colours, that CS stamp has shown its self to be so useful and versatile great image here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifull tag! Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Pat dear, just love this tag, uyour background is stunning clever you!!
    Are you Busy!!!!!!!
    Hugs Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving yr tag hun I must use this stamp every time I see it I think how lovely it is

    love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x