Pages

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Whoops I'm late.


Tuesday Taggers Challenge
Dragons


Hi there firstly I must apologise for being so late posting this. Been out all day and when I got back we had a power cut and we've only just got power back. Usually schedule the post and typically when I don't problems. Never mind I'm here now.

This week we would like you to use a dragon somewhere in your creation. As always we don't mind what you choose to create, we are very easy going like that. We love to see all the variations on a theme it's what makes it so interesting.

The design team have come up with some fantastic ideas so please pop over and check them out. You'll see that Tanda Stamps are sponsoring the challenge this week, so please link them on your blog and you'll be in with a chance of winning. More details on the TT challenge blog.

Here's what I came up with. I decided on a tag this week.



The image was on my computer and I can't remember where it came from. I coloured it with copics. The background was made using distress inks, dusty concord and worn lipstick spritzed with iridescent gold glimmer mist. The sequin waste ribbon and brad are from my stash.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I look forward to checking out your creations.


Pat xx

5 comments:

  1. This is great pat,such a fun image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nice, love the background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute dragon! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pat

    Perfect !

    As I said to Sally, to my mind dragone are always green, so no idea why mine is not.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute tag hun - love those colours!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x