Pages

Tuesday 24 February 2009

Wendy's sketch

I've made this card wallet for Wendy's sketch challenge on the Crafters Companion forum.
This is the first one I've taken part in and enjoyed it very much. Thank you Wendy for a great sketch.

The image is a Sarah Kay stamp layered onto a computer generated oval shape,and the backing paper is from Crafters companion luxury envelope paper pack. The fancy border was made using an Xcut border system on silver Mirri board. Ribbon from stash


This is the inside of the wallet.

Thanks for looking and do come back again soon.

Hugs Pat x

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow hun this is fabulous just looks so rich and she is coloured perfectly. Will get your cand off in the morning dear Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wallet and thanks so much for the award. I'm really behind at the moment with awards, I have 2 others that I've not yet blogged, but I promise I will get it and the other 2 on my blog as soon as I can. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card x Thanks for the award too!! what do I have to do now???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely wallet Pat, I also love to use some of the envelope papers as backing papers they are so nice.
    I sometimes dont want to cut them at all.
    Thanks for joining in the saturday challenge
    wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, I love that backing paper and the punched border is lovely,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x