Pages

Tuesday 10 February 2009

Colour Create challenge 2

Hi everyone, hope you're having a good day. I've quickly made up a couple of cards for this Colour Create challenge. Not sure that they really fit the brief that well (to use peach and aqua and produce your own flowers) apart from the colour but it was a spur of the moment session between shopping and preparing for tonights dinner. There are two because I'd got lots of stuff out so thought I'd make use of it.


I used an image from Crafters Companion Vintage Life CD just because it was lying about in my craft room and the colours just happened to fit the brief. I used a small punch for the flowers (pathetic attempt at incorporating flowers!) and the ribbon is from stash.



For this one I layered some Dovecraft Fantasy paper onto gold, peach and aqua card. I cut flowers using the Cuttlebug and small daisy punch. Used Sakura stardust pen to highlight on flowers but this is not visible on the photo. The dragonfly is a peeloff stuck onto acetate and the ribbon is from stash.

Well bye for now, might catch you later.

6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous pair of cards, and the flowers are not pathetic they are subtle. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant cards Pat. I love how they are both so differnt in their style but using the same colours. That beautiful portrait image suits the colours so well. And you DIY flowers are fabulous. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat they are both lovely cards, and the colours work so well . well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cards Pat! Two beautiful ways to use the peach and aqau. The portrait image is so pretty, love the vintage feel and the flowers are so pretty. To do a link to your image you need to use this code:

    your words eg my card

    Hope that makes sense? Hopefully next week we'll have Mr. Linky which will make everything easier and no worries about linking yourself.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  5. vely cards Pat, the fairy is just stunning.
    wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have left you a little something on my blog, go and collect yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x