Pages

Tuesday 3 February 2009

Colour Create Challenge- Pink Green Brown

High, well here is my first challenge attempt and it's also the first challenge for the fabulous Colour Create team. Pop over and check it out as there is some great candy up for grabs.




I've been wanting to have a go at designing one of these butterfly cards, if you can call it a card, for some time. As the challenge had a butterfly theme to it I thought I would have a bash at it. I came across this design on one of the crafting sites quite some time ago and unfortunately I can't remember which site or the name of the designer. If anyone knows who it is please let me know so I can give them the credit

The base of the card is a bazzill scalloped circle scored into 8 sections and cut down one line. I used panels of brown and beige patterned paper on alternate panels and a green patterned paper on the others. Both papers from the Dovecraft range. I've glittered around the scalloped edges of the paper with pink ultrafine peewee glitters. I've punched some flowers and added some little flower stickers from stash. The beaded wire attenae and ribbon from stash.

























10 comments:

  1. Wow! Stunning! What an amazing creation Pat - you certainly got the butterfly extra with this card. Absolutely fabulous. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat,
    Thank you so much for your lovely commenys and for joining us for our first week at Colour Create. Well, I'm speechless, your butterfly card is amazing and I think you have to win the award for using the extra option to it's max, wow! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Pat, so beautiful. well done
    tag your it pop over to my place to see what you have to do there's an award there for you too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Pat your butterfly card is so beautiful and this is such an original way to incorporate the challenge option of butterflies. Perfection! Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - what an amazing card, wonderful use of the colours too.
    Thanks for choosing us for your first challenge - hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW-this is amazing. I've never seen anything like this, it is truly stunning,
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us and for joining in the challenge as well,
    Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ONG Pat this is just stunning would love to have a go at this one, it will not be anywhere as good as yours you do have a way with these shaped cards, love the papers you have used, I am in awe dear
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful!!!! love this fan... Glad your link is working again. Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x