Pages

Monday 16 February 2009

My Award from Yvonne


I am really delighted to have received this award from Yvonne who is the life and soul of the party over at the Crafters Companion forum. Not only does she have a great sence of humour and very quick wit, she is also a very talented card maker. Yvonne does some beautiful cards using the Gliiter Girls boards. Thank you Yvonne for this award and for taking the time to visit my blog and leave your much appreciated comments.


I am going to pass this award on to friends I have made while attempting to get this blog up and running. I want to say a big Thank You for all your support.


Firstly I will give this award to Jacqui a fellow member of Crafters Companion design team and an absolutely outstanding cardmaker. Jacqui is a DT member for several challenges and is certainly an inspiration to everyone who visits her blog. Not only is Jacqui a great crafter but she is also a lovely lady and I am so pleased to be able to give her this award.

Next I shall pass the award to Anna who became a follower of my blog. I don't know too much about Anna but I look forward to getting to know her when I visit her blog. Thank you Anna for following my blog.


Wendy I would like to pass this award to you but feel sure that you have already received it. Wendy is very creative and I love to visit her blog to catch up on all her lovely creations. Thank you so much for your support Wendy it means a lot to me.



Last but by no means least to give this award to Anne who is such a clever lady. You can be sure if you need an answer to a computer or crafting problem she will have it. Not only that she makes gorgeous cards. I was so pleased to catch up with Anne at CC's Craftaganza.






3 comments:

  1. Oh wow hun congrats on this award and I am truly honoured that you have past it on to me and with such wnderful comments thanks million times dear and the comments come right bsck to you dear, cannot wait until we meet up again
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks pat for thinking of me, but as you said i have just been given this award from yvonne as well.
    wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Pat just trying to catch up with my blog now was pleased to see you again hopefully will get there this year

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x