Pages

Thursday 19 February 2009

Sketch Saturday


This is my first attempt at the Sketch Saturday challenge and it's a great sketch this week. There's some great candy from Craft Barn so why not check it out.
I've not used a cute image on this card, thought I'd try something different. The papers are basic grey and the image is a clear stamp which if my memory serves me correct (bare in mind memory not too good!) is from Clevercut. The flowers I got from Joanna Sheen's, the ribbon from Glitterpot, sentiment computer generated and embellishments from stash

2 comments:

  1. Oh i am liking this, very different. well done,love the beading on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link didn't work but I found you anyway :o)
    Great card.. very striking. Love att the details you have added.
    Hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x