Pages

Monday 23 February 2009

Another card from Vintage Times

Another I made from the Vintage CD. I printed onto vellum which gives a lovely delicate image.
This is a simple card to make but is still quite effective, which proves just how easy it is to make cards using these CD'
These cards were completed a couple of weeks ago but haven't any to post from todays session.
I'm going to try and get a card done using Wendy's sketch by tomorrow and also another card for Colour Create challenge. Take a look tomorrow to see what I've come up with!
Here's a link to some cards I made using the CC Occasions CD why not check them out

3 comments:

  1. this card is stunning so soft and gental looking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hun your cards were great yesterday I thought she was going to be on for 2 hours. You have won part 1 of my candy dear I hve lost your address can you e-mail me with it again dear so I can get it off to you
    Hugs Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x