Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Try it on Tuesday - Tag - The Birds & The Bees

I hope you all had a good weekend  and feel refreshed for the week.
I decided to give jam making a go, something I hadn't done since school, now that's a long time ago.  I made strawberry as there are so many about and it is delicious.  Especially good on the scones with clotted cream, yum yum.  Might try some plum or damson next time. Looks like I've got the bug now but don't think it's gonna be too good for the waistline.
Anyway
it's TAG week for the Try it on Tuesday Challenge and the theme, chosen by our super talented Janet is THE BIRDS & THE BEES. 


I used a stamp ( Stampavie - Rachelle Anne Miller) that I got in a RAK from my lovely friend Jacqui (Cats Whiskers) absolutely ages ago. Those little birdies are so cute. I cut and layered it using nesties. Actually the outer one was cut by hand after drawing around the outer edge of the one I used for the middle layer. The blue paper is some I made up a while ago and found in my bit box. I used DI's to colour it if my memory serves me correct. The bees are a seperate little stamp.

The rest of the DT have created some great tags to share with you so please visit the TioT challenge blog to check them out and maybe you would like to click on their names to check out their blogs.

Thank you so much for visiting me today and for leaving comments which are so greatly appreciated.

Pat xxx


6 comments:

  1. what a pretty little tag - i love the 3D bee's
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous Tag Pat.
    Mmmmm strawberry Jam I haven't made any since the children were little,oooh I can taste it now.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab tag! Really sweet.Zo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tag, those birds are so sweet. Your jam making sounds yummy. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great tag Pat. MMMmmm love Strawberry Jam. Just had some the other day on my toast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag Pat. Love all the detail.
    Diane :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x