Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Steampunk

Hello Peeps

It's Tuesday again so Try it on Tuesday challenge day.  This week our talented DT member Ildiko has chosen the Steampunk theme and you can make anything you like.
I decided to go with a card and as I haven't any Steampunk stamps decided to use  Digi Stamps which I opened in Serif Craft Artist Professional ( I love this and so do all the family!).  I just used a background from one of the Digi kits and added the digi stamps from my photos. Here it is....

I coloured the focal image with copics and added Glossy Accents to the cogs and some of the detail, sadly it doesn't show on the photo.  The letters are cut from a newspaper.
 
Do please check out the TioT blog to see the fantastic designs that our talented DT members have created.

I've had to schedule this post so fingers crossed that it has worked.
Bye for now
Pat xx

2 comments:

  1. oh what a fab image for your card - love it
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fantastic machine, its a great card. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x