Pages

Saturday 30 July 2011

Super Sunday

I'm a very excited girl tonight as I'm off to my fantastic friend Jayne Nestorenko's workshop tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to meeting the lovely crafters and can't wait to see what Jayne has in store for us.  I'm sure I'll have some lovely creations to share with you on Monday.

I got the latest copy of Craft Stamper in the post today  and as always there are some really inspirational projects in there.  My subscription is up for renewal this month so I was pleased to see the offer of Crafty Individuals goodies when you subscribe for a year.  I hung on to renew in the hope something good would come up  and it certainly did, I love CI products.

Well suppose I had better go and get my bits and bobs ready for an early start in the morning. 
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Hugs, Pat xx

2 comments:

  1. Oooh lucky you Pat,have a fab day.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat,
    I hope your keeping well.
    Have a lovely time with Jayne
    Tina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x