Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2011

A quick post?

A quickie from me today to share this card.
It  was made for my BIL's birthday and the inspiration came from the Make MY Monday challenge which for this month is Vintage and this week Brown Cream and Pink or Blue.

You would not believe the problems I have had trying to load this photo. I don't think I can blame blogger, it's something strange happening on my computer.  I started this post mid afternoon and it's taken me, on and off until now 7.30pm. grrrrrrrrrrrr!  I could find the file in my pictures but when I clicked browse to upload it, it was nowhere to be found. I tried going through flikr but exactly the same happened. Well I wont be beaten so in the end after re uploading it from my camera to no avail I moved it into another folder and voila. If any clever clog out there knows what could have happened I'd love to find out.
Anyway back to the card. embossed some brown coredinations on the Calibur. Stamped the card and cut it out of the box technique using my nesties.
Well that's it from me, I'm all computered out now.
Thanks for visiting
Pat xx

9 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Pat,love the vintage car.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Pat. The same thing happened to me yesterday with the photos, I think it was blogger.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow pat - love that vintage car ... and the lacy /mesh ribbon looks fab
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely card Pat - so glad you managed to join us this week at Make My Monday - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think great and very nice for a gift for a gentleman

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super, a great card with lots of lovely detail. Thank you for playing along with us at Make My Monday this week. Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pat, I think it may have been blogger, I had problems. I love your Vintage card card, colours are wonderful. Thanks for joining us again at Make My Monday. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Pat, love the image, mens cards are so hard to make but this one is stunning

    Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Pat and so glad you managed to load it up in the end.
    I've had similar problems this weekend so I know how frustrating it is.
    Thanks for joining in my Make My Monday Vintage Colour Theme challenge and good luck.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x