Pages

Saturday 23 July 2011

Oh I do love to be beside the seaside.

Hi bloggers.
We are back from our holiday is West Sussex, refreshed and raring to go.
The weather wasn't too kind to us but we made the best of it and had a really enjoyable week.
I managed to fit in a visit to the Glitter Pot again which was a real treat and I came back with some lovely goodies.  I had vowed before we went not to buy anymore stamps until I had got around to using all the others that I've bought and never inked.  Well I didn't manage to stick to that and came back with a load more. Oh well you can never have enough stamps can you?
All good things have to come to an end so I'm off to sort out some more washing for the machine. Catch you later. 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. glad you had a lovely time .. and you can never have enough stamps lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you had a lovely holiday Pat,there is nothing like a nice holiday to sweep all the cobwebs away.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x