Pages

Thursday 19 August 2010

Well what a wet and dull evening and this is supposed to be summer!  Looks like we'll have to find other ways to brighten our days.  
Thought I would share another Crafters Companion SWALK stamp card and let you know that I have finally got around to putting a Swalk slide on my other blog .  I love these cute images and they are so easy to use. They are so cute that you don't have to add much to them to create a lovely card, and you have gorgeous papers and flowers on the accompanying CD. One of my favourite sets.

Just off to watch Master Chef.
Have a good evening (or day depending on where in the  world you are), and thanks for stopping by, it's great to have you as a visitor.


Hugs, Pat xx

4 comments:

  1. Yes Pat they are adorable images I do love your card,I think lemon and blue are just classic together.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watching masterchef too lol
    I like christine - she is entertaining lol
    Love the card - the yellows and blues are so pretty
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, i love these stamps too. I haven't had a chance to use them ALL yet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Pat hope you enjoyed your programme just about to turn the fire off & toddle of to bed i know fire in August it's madness nighty night
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x