Pages

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Sunshine!

Good morning one and all.  It's been a week since my last post as I've been struggling to get back into the crafting swing since my little holiday.  Anyway I think I'm getting there and have managed to get four cards done today.
Well it's Tuesday Taggers challenge time again and this week our mega talented Michelle has asked us to use Sunshine as the theme.  I had just the perfect stamp to use from the Crafter's Companion SWALK collection so here is my card, hope you like it.

I've coloured this oh so cute image with distress inks
The papers are by Wild Rose Studio, Spring Fling.
I've used an MS around the page punch.
The flower and lace are from my stash.


Hope you will pop over to the TT challenge blog  to check out my fellow teamies creations as they are fabulous and I'm sure you will be inspired to join us this week. Don't forget it doesn't have to be a card, whatever takes your fancy.

Have a good day,

Hugs, Pat xx

11 comments:

  1. That's really sweet hun!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous a really cute image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sooo cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow 4 cards - you have been busy... love this one it makes me feel sunny inside
    Lisa;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat, this is just darling.. Such a sweet little image.. very lovely!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pat

    Yes indeed, we do need the sunshine, it's a bit harsh for me after two weeks of 32deg.

    I love the wonderful effect you have achieved with punching what looks like stripy DP. Super card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card. I just love your colour theme, especially how you have coloured in the border xx
    I also have these stamps BUT i have been on holiday and have not used any yet, maybe i will tonight...xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, I love these stamps

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww Pat, this is so cute! dont you just love them SWALK images, they are adorable
    Hope your well?
    Take care
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it. I haven't got this set yet. Just managed to buy Popcorn Platinum so this will be next (unless Sara gets something new out lol )
    I found it hard to craft too after holiday now I'm back on full
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card pat and spot on sunshine. xx zoe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x