Pages

Sunday 29 August 2010

Quick hello.

Good morning one and all.  Afraid I haven't got any cards or projects to post today but thought I would just wish you all a good bank holiday.   I really do hope you have better weather where you are than we have here. It's been really dull all morning and now it's begun to rain.  
We haven't planned to do anything so I think I will get stuck into some DT work after lunch as I really do need to get on with it.  I'm struggling to get motivated lately but once I get going I'm OK.  I've also got a couple of family cards to get done for next week so I'd better get my act together.  I bought a Christine Coleman project DVD in the week and am itching to start on that but I really must resist if I'm to get the DT work done.  So many projects, so little  time!
As you know I have a thing about ribbon and was thrilled to bits yesterday when I picked up some fabulous packs from Poundland. They had packs of 5 different ribbons 1 mt of each for, yes you got it a £ and so I got 5 packs of different colours.  In the week I spent my voucher from Donna's Den that I won on the Just Inspirational challenge blog and guess what I got, yes you got it more ribbon. 
Better go as I wont get much done sitting here will I?
Oh nearly forgot, there's a new challenge blog started today Keep it Simple which you might want to check out.
Have a good BH,
Hugs, Pat xx

4 comments:

  1. Happy Bank holiday to you too Pat - happy crafting
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a good one too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Bank hols, and get back to that DT work!!!! ;-) ive been slaving away over a DS tape gun :-)
    hope to catch up with you soon, take care and thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, and the finger is much better now :-) thankfully!
    you take care and catch you soon
    Nicki
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you have a lovely bank holiday too Pat xxx
    love debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x