Pages

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Ours is nice house ours is!

Houses 

Well I can't believe it but it's Tuesday again, where does the time go?
This week the theme has been chosen by our talented teamie Janet.
Janet would like you to include houses of one kind or another, so let's see how many variations of this theme you talented bloggers can come up with this week. It never ceases to amaze me just how imaginative everyone is and the different takes on the same subject.
Right then I decided to go with a bird house on a canvas.

The birdhouse and the doves are stamps by Flowersoft and they were a bargain buy that I was alerted to by Janet herself some months ago. I used water colours to colour them,added stickles to the dove's wings and used a Big & Juicy pad to colour the sky and grass.  Used some flowersoft for detail and added some flowers from my stash.

If you'd like some inspiration why not pop over to the TT  challenge blog and check out the DT creations, they are fabulous. It would be great if you decided to join us this week.
Thank you for stopping by today and I'd love it if you would leave a comment as they really brighten my day.
Enjoy your week.
Hugs, Pat xx


6 comments:

  1. hi Pat - although i am scared of Birds .. i do like the image of a bird house.. i find them so romantic.
    Love yours - beatiful scene
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant canvas hun - love the 3d birdies!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scrumptious Pat love the birdhouse
    sorry haven't been over not getting much me time lately
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful and what a fabulous way to use that birdhouse too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Pat, it could almost be a picture from the garden but in canvas.

    b x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat this is gorgeous and so much work just cutting the doves beautiful canvas. xx zoe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x