Pages

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Inspired by a poem


Tuesday Taggers challenge
Inspired by a poem


This week at Tuesday Taggers we would like you to choose a poem to inspire your creation.  So come on then get those thinking caps on and see what you can come up with.  We don't really care what kind of poem it is, be it serious literature or a little ditty that takes your fancy (as long as it's  tasteful if you get my drift!)

I chose a poem called The Great Outdoors by Britni Hart to make this card for my Son in Law. He's just got himself some camping gear and is raring to get back to nature.



The papers are Basic Grey and the tent image and the sun are digi stamps by Pixie Dust Studio

Right then,what came first the poem or the card? I'll let you decide!

Please do pop over to the TT challenge blog to check out the fabulous creations the fantastic DT have come up with and please join us this week.  Just a thought, you may want to write your own little ditty which would make it doubly creative.

Thank you for stopping by today I really do appreciate it


Hugs,
Pat xx


6 comments:

  1. Love all those layers looking like the rolling hills. Great job hun!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card , you know me i love camping.. just wish we had the weather!
    Great choice of poem , i have a card lined up later today to enter

    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the paper. I used to do camping but haven't done it in the las 15 yrs. I think once kids bit bigger we will take them camping somwhere. FAb card as usual
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and a great poem! Fab work, Pat! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is a fabulous card. I love your use of the tent image combined with those BG papers. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Pat! Thanks for visiting my blog, it was great to see you and come over here! Funnilt enough I should be camping right now but the weather was against us so we're at home for the BH weekend instead! I love your card and the poem is fab! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you. Your comments are greatly appreciated. x